- These shows are Ontario Equestrian Federation / Equine Canada competitions. You must be an OEF/EC member in good standing.
- Proof of current required memberships and passports will be required at all Trillium shows.
- Skills Development shows require OEF memberships.
- Open Schooling does not require memberships
- Please either bring your cards or a photocopy of them to all shows.
- We will be charging an incomplete form fee for entries sent in without all required information.
- Your card may not arrive in time, however you must bring proof of valid membership in order to participate so bring a print out of your receipt of payment.
- If you mailed your renewal, please have Equine Canada / OEF email you a receipt of payment.
- Remember to get an EC Silver Membership if you plan to do any Silver Level classes (ie. Equitation), even if you only compete in the Bronze Level division.
- All Owners/Riders must have valid memberships. This applies to Leased horses as well.
- If you are unclear about what is required, please read the rules and regulations found in our prizelist.
- Bronze Classes: No passports are required
- Silver Classes: Passports ARE required
- Coaches/Trainers are no longer allowed to sign releases for competitors!!!!
- For Juniors, we must have the Parent/Guardian signature on the entry form.
- For Adult, we must have the competitor's signature on the entry form.
- If we do not have the correct signatures, the person will not be allowed to compete and will be liable for the administration fees and a scratch fee.
Please note that any competitors missing the required current memberships and passports must purchase a temporary one.
This will be strictly upheld - NO EXCEPTIONS!!